From the valley of the Mud Lakes to the Pacific Ocean
- Digital ID
- From the valley of the Mud Lakes to the Pacific Ocean
- Alternative Title
- Explorations and surveys for a rail road route from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean;
- 'From explorations and surveys made under the direction of the Hon. Jefferson Davis, Secretary of War, by Capt. E.G. Beckwith, 3rd Artillery, E.G. Egloffstein, topographer for the route. 1855.' ''Selmar Siebert's Engraving & Printing Establishment, Washington, D.C.' Proposed railroad lines highlighted in red and yellow.
- Beckwith, E. G. (Edward Griffin), 1818-1881; Siebert, Selmar; United States. War Dept; Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889;
- Published by the War Dept. Scale 1:760,320. 12 miles to 1 in. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- Accession Number
- G4051.P3 1855 .E553 no. 4 c. 2
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- westlimit=-123.5; eastlimit=-119.5; southlimit=38.5; northlimit=42.1
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!