Bancroft's map of California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona, 1873
- Digital ID
- Bancroft's map of California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona, 1873
- Alternative Title
- Map of California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona;
- Hand colored ; Relief shown by hachures and spot heights ; Prime meridian: Washington, D.C ; Shows railroads, proposed railroads and wagon roads, etc.
- Published by A.L. Bancroft & Company. Scale [ca. 1:1,520,640]. 1 in. to 24 miles (W 124°--W 111°/N 42°--N 32°).
- Accession Number
- G4350 1873 .B35
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- westlimit=-126; eastlimit=-110; southlimit=32.2; northlimit=42.2
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!