Map of the state of Nevada, 1886
- Digital ID
- Map of the state of Nevada, 1886
- Individual Creator
- 'Compiled by John W. Parker, chief draughtsman of the U.S. Sur. General's Office, Reno, Nevada, from official maps on file on the office, War Department maps and other reliable data. 1886.' 'Entered according to act of Congress, in the year 1886, by John W. Parker, in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington.' Relief shown by hachures. Shows townships, including which townships are subdivided, roads, railroads, Indian reservations, etc. Shows range and township grid.
- Group Contributors
- Scale [1:760,320]. 1 in. to 12 miles (W 120°--W 114°/N 42°--N 35°).
- Accession Number
- G4350 1886 .P37
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- westlimit=-120; eastlimit=-114; southlimit=35; northlimit=42
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!