Geological reconnaissance map of Nevada south of the 40th parallel and adjacent California, 1903
- Digital ID
- Geological reconnaissance map of Nevada south of the 40th parallel and adjacent California, 1903
- 'Compiled from all available information by J.E. Spurr. Topographic base chiefly adapted from the maps of the Wheeler Survey.' 'U.S. Geological Survey, Bulletin No. 208, Pl. 1.' 'A. Hoen & Co. Lith. Baltimore, MD.' Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Scale [ca. 1:950,000. 1 inch to approximately 15 miles] (W 120°--W 114°/N 40°--N 36°). Geological Survey bulletin, 208.
- Accession Number
- G4351.C57 1903 .G46
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- westlimit=-120.1; eastlimit=-113.9; southlimit=35.5; northlimit=40
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!