Map of Tonopah Mining District, Nevada, 1905
- Digital ID
- Map of Tonopah Mining District, Nevada, 1905
- Alternative Title
- Map of the Tonopah Mining District, Nevada
- In lower right corner: 'Copyrighed by Bradford & Bradford 1905.' Includes table of distances from Tonopah. Relief shown by hachures.
- Group Contributors
- Scale [ca. 1:15,600. 1 in. to approx. 1300 feet]. Library's copy has one section outlined in red pencil and 'Tonopah Victor' hand-printed on it in red pencil. Red pencil dots are on two other sections. '1905' and some illegible words written in pencil near title of map.
- Accession Number
- G4352.T64H1 1905 .B732
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- westlimit=-117.277; eastlimit=-117.195; southlimit=38.0397; northlimit=38.0943
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!