General geologic map of Las Vegas, Pahrump, and Indian Spring Valleys, Clark and Nye Counties, Nevada, 1948
- Digital ID
- General geologic map of Las Vegas, Pahrump, and Indian Spring Valleys, Clark and Nye Counties, Nevada, 1948
- Alternative Title
- Geology and water resources of Las Vegas, Pahrump, and Indian Spring Valleys, Clark and Nye Counties, Nevada
- Group Creator
- At top of map: 'United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey. State Engineer of Nevada. Water resources bulletin No. 5, Plate 1.' Relief shown by spot heights. Includes 3 inset maps of wells and springs in the vicinity of Pahrump, Manse Ranch and Indian Springs, Nevada.
- Individual Contributor
- Scale [ca. 1:126,720. 1 inch to approx. 2 miles] (W 116°--W 115°/N 40°--N 36°). Originally published as plate 1 in Geology and water resources of Las Vegas, Pahrump, and Indian Spring Valleys, Clark and Nye Counties, Nevada by George B. Maxey and C.H. Jameson (1948), which is number 5 of the Water resources bulletin published by the Nevada Office of the State Engineer.
- Accession Number
- G4353.C6C5 1946 .G46
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- westlimit=-116.133; eastlimit=-114.883; southlimit=36.0833; northlimit=36.7
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!