Geologic map of Clark County, Nevada, 1964
- Digital ID
- Geologic map of Clark County, Nevada, 1964
- Alternative Title
- Nevada Bureau of Mines. Bulletin 62, Plate 1
- Individual Creator
- 'By C.R. Longwell, E.H. Pampeyan, and Ben Bowyer.' 'Prepared cooperatively by the U.S. Geological Survey.' 'Topographic base from Army Map Service Kingman (1947) and Las Vegas (1953) two-degree quadrangle. More recent editions were published after geological compilation and are used on Plate 2.' 'Geology compiled 1955 with revisions and additons to 1964.' At top of map: 'Nevada Bureau of Mines. Bulletin 62, Plate 1.'
- Individual Contributor
- Published by Williams & Heintz Map Corp. Scale 1:250,000. Bulletin (Nevada Bureau of Mines) ; 62. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Includes two index maps and eight cross-sections.
- Accession Number
- G4353.C6C5 1964 .L65
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- westlimit=-116.133; eastlimit=-114.883; southlimit=36.0833; northlimit=36.7
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!