Map of Lincoln and Clark Counties, Nevada, 1908
- Digital ID
- Map of Lincoln and Clark Counties, Nevada, 1908
- Alternative Title
- Map of Lincoln County, Nevada
- Individual Creator
- 'Map of Lincoln County, Nevada. Compiled by H.E. Freudenthal from official surveys. Copyright, 1908, by H.E. Freudenthal.' Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Shows range and township grid. Shows towns, railroads, proposed railroads, wagon roads and springs.
- Scale [ca. 1:380,160]. 1 in. to approx. 6 miles (W 116°--W 114°/N 39°--N 35°).
- Accession Number
- G4353.L5 1908 .F74
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- westlimit=-116; eastlimit=-114; southlimit=35; northlimit=38.5
- United States;
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!