Plat showing cultivated land in the Stewart Ranch, Las Vegas, Nevada, December 8, 1902
- Digital ID
- Plat showing cultivated land in the Stewart Ranch, Las Vegas, Nevada, December 8, 1902
- Alternative Title
- Plat showing cultivated land in Sec. 26, Tp. 20S, R.61 E., Mr.D.Mer, 72 acres
- 'John T. McWilliams, U.S.M. Surveyor, Goodsprings, Nevada.' 'Dec. 8th 1902.' '60-A-Pt.II' handwritten in upper right corner. This is map of the Stewart Ranch, which was originally the Las Vegas Ranch, site of the Old Mormon Fort.
- Drawn with ink and colored pencil. Two holes punched on right side.
- Accession Number
- G4353.L5J6 1902 .M28
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1902 (December 8)
- westlimit=-115.125; eastlimit=-115.108; southlimit=36.165; northlimit=36.1817
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Referenced by
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!