Map of the city of Las Vegas, Nevada, March 1, 1927
- Digital ID
- Map of the city of Las Vegas, Nevada, March 1, 1927
- Individual Creator
- 'Compiled by C.D. Baker, civil eningeer. 220 Fremont St. March 1, 1927.' 'C.E. Pembroke, selling agent.'
- Scale [ca. 1:3,600]. 1 in. to 300 ft. Cadastral map. Blueline print.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3G46 1927 .B33
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1927 (March 1)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- westlimit=-115.152; eastlimit=-115.128; southlimit=36.1437; northlimit=36.1887
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!