Map showing Tonopah & Tidewater Railroad Company line from Ludlow, California to Goldfield, Nevada, circa 1907
- Digital ID
- Map showing Tonopah & Tidewater Railroad Company line from Ludlow, California to Goldfield, Nevada, circa 1907
- Alternative Title
- Bullfrog Goldfield Railroad, Death Valley Railroad and tributary country; Tonopah and Tidewater R.R. Co., Bullfrog Goldfield Railroad, Death Valley Railroad and tributary country
- Scale not given. Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Shows township and range grid. Shows mines, camps and ranches.
- Tonopah & Tidewater Railroad Company
- Tonopah & Tidewater Railroad Company. Library's copy mounted on linen.
- Accession Number
- G4361.P3 1907 .T65
- Original Date
- 1905; 1906; 1907; 1908; 1909
- Alternative Date
- Circa 1907
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- westlimit=-119; eastlimit=-113.9; southlimit=33.8; northlimit=38.8
- United States;
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!