Map showing right of way of toll road constructed by Nevada Rapid Transit Co. in Lincoln County, State of Nevada
- Digital ID
- Map showing right of way of toll road constructed by Nevada Rapid Transit Co. in Lincoln County, State of Nevada
- Shows right of way of what now is Interstate 95 through what is now Clark County, Nevada. 'Aug. 10, 1905.' 'Adopted as toll road of Nevada Rapid Transit Company at meeting of Board of Directors of said company Aug. 25th, 1905. Attest W.H. Comstock, secretary, J. Ross Clark, president.' 'Book I, page 3'--Lower right corner. '... No. ... Recorded at ... [signed] J. Ross Clark ... September 1st A.D. 1905 at 40 ... past 8 A.M. to Book of Platts, Pages ... Lincoln Co. Nev. Record ... [signed] Henry Lee ...'--upper right portion of map. Seal of the Nevada Rapid Transit Company in lower left portion of map.
- Clark, J. Ross (James Ross), 1850-1927; Comstock, Walter H.; Lee, Henry Hudson, 1877-1973;
- Scale [ca. 126,720]. 1 in.=2 miles 1 map. Blueline print.
- Accession Number
- G4353.C6P2 1905 .N485
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 150 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner with EasyScan 7.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!