Map of Tonopah Mining District, Nye County, Nevada, circa 1903
- Digital ID
- Map of Tonopah Mining District, Nye County, Nevada, circa 1903
- Map showing mining claims in Tonopah Mining District, including areas owned by Tonopah Amalgamated Mining Co.; David Keith's Company of Salt Lake, Utah; Mispah Extension Company; Tonopah Mining Company of Nevada; Gold Hill Mining Co. Relief shown by hachures.
- Scale [ca. 1:7,200]. 1 in. equals 600 feet. Library's copy has some mines cross-hatched in pencil.
- Accession Number
- G4352.T64H1 1903 .M36
- Original Date
- 1899; 1900; 1901; 1902; 1903; 1904; 1905; 1906; 1907
- Alternative Date
- Circa 1903
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 14 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using an Epson Expression 10000X scanner with EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!