Vertical cross-section of Eureka Consolidated Mine, 1883
- Digital ID
- Vertical cross-section of Eureka Consolidated Mine, 1883
- Alternative Title
- Vertical cross-section through Eureka Consolidated Mine; Vertical cross-section through Eureka Con. Mine; Geological Survey to the Secretary of the Interior, 1883, pl. XXXIII
- Individual Creator
- 'G. F. Becker, geologist-in-charge. Julius Bien & Co. lith. Mapping and geology by J. S. Curtis.' 'U.S. Geological Survey. Annual report 1883, pl. XXXIII.'
- Individual Contributor
- Group Contributors
- Published by U.S. Geological Survey. Scale [ca. 1:2,400] 1 in.=200 feet. Library's copy has "Nev." printed in pencil in upper right corner.
- Accession Number
- G4353.E8H2 1883 .C873
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 21.3 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using an Epson Expression 10000X scanner with EPSON Scan Ver. 2.94A scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!