Map of Goldfield, Nevada, April 25, 1907
- Digital ID
- Map of Goldfield, Nevada, April 25, 1907
- Alternative Title
- Plat map of Goldfield, Nevada
- Individual Creator
- 'Compiled by James H. Parks, U.S. Deputy Min. Sur., Box 655, Goldfield, Nev. April 25, 1907.' 'Nevada Press Company, Carson City, Nevada.'
- Individual Contributor
- Scale: [ca. 1:4,800] 1 inch = 400 ft. Plat map. Library's copy has notes handwritten in pencil along right margin with arrows to locations on map: "Ramsey Street ended Columbia St." "MacMaskrs office." "Lived on Euclid ave in adobe house." " Lived in Tent House Sundog Ave."
- Accession Number
- G4354.G63 1907 .P37
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1907 (April 25)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 118 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner with EasyScan 7.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!