Map of approved mineral surveys in the Goldfield Mining District, Esmeralda and Nye Counties, Nevada, 1911
- Digital ID
- Map of approved mineral surveys in the Goldfield Mining District, Esmeralda and Nye Counties, Nevada, 1911
- Alternative Title
- Approved mineral surveys in the Goldfield Mining District, Esmeralda and Nye Counties, Nevada; Goldfield Mining District;
- Individual Creator
- 'Compiled from records of the U.S. Surveyor General and other authentic sources by Davis and Byler, Mining Engineers, Goldfield, Nevada. Copyright 1908 by Davis and Byler. 1911.'
- Individual Contributor
- Scale [ca. 1:9,600]. 1 in. to 800 feet. (W 117°14'--W 117°09'/N 37°46'--N 37°41'). Blueline print. Includes township and range grid. Library's copy has upper-left corner torn off and has circles drawn around and diagonal lines drawn on certain claims.
- Accession Number
- G4352.G57H1 1908 .D38
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 136 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner with EasyScan 7.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!