Map of the Bullfrog Mining District, Nye County, Nevada, circa 1905
- Digital ID
- Map of the Bullfrog Mining District, Nye County, Nevada, circa 1905
- At top of map: 'Compliments of the Forward Mining Development Co.' On left and right margins: 'The Patrick Investment Company, Fiscal Agents.' At bottom of map: '19 Toltec Block, Denver, Colorado.' 'The Williamson-Haffner Co., Denver.' Relief shown by hachures. Properties owned by Patrick Investment Company are marked in red. Shows railroads, roads, and pipelines.
- Forward Mining Development Company ; Patrick Investment Company; Williamson-Haffner Co., printers
- Scale [ca. 1:39,000. 1 in. to approx. 3,250 feet].
- Accession Number
- G4352.B84H1 1905 .P37
- Original Date
- 1901; 1902; 1903; 1904; 1905; 1906; 1907; 1908; 1909
- Alternative Date
- Circa 1905
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 100 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner with EasyScan 7.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!