Map of Argentite Red Mountain Mining District, Esmeralda County, Nevada, circa 1908-1913
- Digital ID
- Map of Argentite Red Mountain Mining District, Esmeralda County, Nevada, circa 1908-1913
- Alternative Title
- Argentite Red Mountain Mining District, Esmeralda County, Nevada; Red Mountain Mining District, Esmeralda County, Nevada
- 'Compiled by C. A. Liddell, U.S. Mineral Surveyor, Tonopah, Nevada, from surveys by Sherwin, Giles and Liddell.'
- Sherwin, Giles and Liddell
- Published between 1908-1913? Scale [ca. 1:7,200]. 1 in. equals 600 feet. Map printed on linen.
- Accession Number
- G4352.R4H2 1908 .L53
- Original Date
- 1908; 1909; 1910; 1911; 1912; 1913
- Alternative Date
- Circa 1908-1913
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 85.4 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner with EasyScan 7.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!