Generalized geological map of the Boulder Reservoir floor and adjacent areas, 1936
- Digital ID
- Generalized geological map of the Boulder Reservoir floor and adjacent areas, 1936
- Alternative Title
- Geology of the Boulder Reservoir floor, Arizona-Nevada;
- At top of map: 'Bull. Geol. Soc. Am., Vol. 47. Longwell, Pl. 21.'
- Geological Society of America;
- Scale [ca. 1:190,080. 1 in. to approx. 3 miles]. Published as plate 21 in Longwell's Geology of the Boulder Reservoir floor, Arizona-Nevada (1936). Includes a cross-section.
- Accession Number
- G4352.M3C5 1936 .L65
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States;
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 86.2 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!