Map of Las Vegas Valley, Clark County, Nevada, October 1, 1940
- Digital ID
- Map of Las Vegas Valley, Clark County, Nevada, October 1, 1940
- 'Compiled by C.D. Baker, Civil Engineer, State Water Right Surveyor, Mineral Surveyor, Gen. Land Office, Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada. Oct. 1, 1940.'
- Baker, C. D.
- Scale [ca. 1:48,000]. 1 in. to 4,000 ft. Cadastral map.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3G46 1940 .B33 c.1
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1940 (October 1)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- Real property -- Nevada -- Las Vegas Metropolitan Area -- Maps(feed)
- Real property -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Maps(feed)
- Landowners -- Nevada -- Las Vegas Metropolitan Area -- Maps(feed)
- Leases -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Maps(feed)
- Las Vegas (Nev.) -- Maps(feed)
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Area (Nev.) -- Maps(feed)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 70.2 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!