Map of southern California and southern Nevada, 1872
- Digital ID
- Map of southern California and southern Nevada, 1872
- Alternative Title
- Asher & Adams' California & Nevada, south portion; California & Nevada; Asher and Adams' California & Nevada; Asher and Adams' California and Nevada; California and Nevada;
- 'Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1872 by Asher & Adams in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington.' Scale [ca. 1:1,267,300]. 1 in. to 20 miles (W 124°--W 114°/N 42°--N 32°). Shows natural features, populated places, county boundaries and railroads Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington. In top margins: 95-96 (south portion). Shows range and township grid. Hand colored.
- Asher & Adams
- Accession Number
- G4360 1872 .A84 pt.2
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States.
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 106 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!