Map showing the territories of New Mexico and Utah, 1855
- Digital ID
- Map showing the territories of New Mexico and Utah, 1855
- Alternative Title
- Territories of New Mexico and Utah
- 'Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855 by J.H. Colton & Co. in the Clerk's Office of the Dist. Court of the U.S. for the South'n. Dist. of New York.' Scale [ca. 1:4,752,000. 1 in. to approx. 75 miles] (W 120°--W 102°/N 43°--N 32°). Shows natural features, and populated places, wagon route, proposed railroad routes and explorers' routes. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.Hand colored. Atlas p. number in lower-right margin: 51. Decorative border.
- J.H. Colton & Co.
- Accession Number
- G4300 1855 .C64
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States;
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- Not to be reproduced without permission. To purchase copies of images and/or for copyright information, contact University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries, Special Collections at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 61.3 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner with EasyScan 7.1 scanning software, default color configuration. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!