Map of water pipelines owned by or to be sold to the Las Vegas Valley Water District, March 1, 1953
- Digital ID
- Map of water pipelines owned by or to be sold to the Las Vegas Valley Water District, March 1, 1953
- Alternative Title
- Exhibit 'D'
- Map shows portions of pipelines to be sold to the Las Vegas Valley Water District, pipelines connected to those to be sold to the District that will be retained by the railroad companies, and privately-owned pipelines connecting to those to be sold to the District. 'Exhibit D.' 'March 1, 1953.' 'I-128.'
- Las Vegas Land and Water Company?
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3P4 1953 .L37
- Original Collection
- Union Pacific Railroad Coll # 97-19
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1953 (March 1)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 75.4 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Zeutschel OS 10000 TT scanner, default color configuration, using Omniscan v. 11.6 (44) software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!