Map showing location of proposed well at Las Vegas, Nevada, August 24, 1948
- Digital ID
- Map showing location of proposed well at Las Vegas, Nevada, August 24, 1948
- 'Office of Vice President, Los Angeles, California.' 'Dwg. F-225.' Relief shown by contours. Hand-drawn red line marks portion of ranch property owned by Land Company.
- Las Vegas Land and Water Company (Las Vegas, Nev.).
- Genre/Form: Thematic maps. Scale [ca. 1:7,200]. 1 in.=600 feet. Blueline.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3N44 1948 .L37
- Original Collection
- Union Pacific Railroad Coll # 97-19
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1948 (August 24)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 88.0 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (600 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using an Epson Expression 10000XL scanner, default color configuration, using Epson Scan Ver. 2.94A software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!