Blueprint map showing proposed water pipeline from Big Spring to Las Vegas, Nevada, January 24, 1911
- Digital ID
- Blueprint map showing proposed water pipeline from Big Spring to Las Vegas, Nevada, January 24, 1911
- Alternative Title
- Map of pipe line from Big Spring to Las Vegas, Nev.; S.P. L.A. & S.L. R.R. map of pipe line from Big Spring to Las Vegas, Nev.; S.P.L.A.&S.L.R.R map of pipe line from Big Spring to Las Vegas, Nev.;
- 'S.P.L.A.&S.L.R.R. Los Angeles Division. Map of pipe line from Big Spring. Las Vegas, Nev. Approved: Jan. 24, 1911. E.M. Jessup, E.M. of W.' In lower right corner: '4-U-323.'
- San Pedro, Los Angeles & Salt Lake Railroad Company. Los Angeles Division; Jessup, E. M. (Edgar M);
- Scale [ca. 1:2,400] 1 in.=200 feet. Relief shown by contours. North is to upper right.
- Accession Number
- G4353.C6P4 1911 .S24
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1911 (January 24)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 44.4 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using an Epson Expression 10000XL scanner, default color configuration, using Epson Scan Ver. 2.94A software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!