Generalized hydrogeologic map of lower Moapa-Lake Mead area, Clark County, Nevada, 1968
- Digital ID
- Generalized hydrogeologic map of lower Moapa-Lake Mead area, Clark County, Nevada, 1968
- Alternative Title
- Plate 1: generalized hydrogeologic map of lower Moapa-Lake Mead area, Clark County, Nevada; Water-resources appraisal of the lower Moapa-Lake Mead area, Clark County, Nevada;
- Individual Creator
- 'Hydrogeology by F.E. Rush, 1968. Geology adapted from Longwell and others 1965.' In lower left corner: ' Base: U.S. Geological Survey 1:250,000 topographic series; Las Vegas (1954).' At top of map: 'United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey. Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, State of Nevada.' Relief shown by contoursIncludes township and range lines.
- Group Contributors
- Scale 1:250,000 (W 115°00´--W 114°15´/N 36°30´--N 36°15´). Series: Water resources-reconnaissance series report . Originally published as plate 1 in Water-resources appraisal of the lower Moapa-Lake Mead area, Clark County, Nevada / by F. Eugene Rush, published by State of Nevada Dept. of Conservation and Natural Resources in 1968 in volume 50 of the serial Water resources-reconnaissance series report.
- Accession Number
- G4352.M63C3 1968 .R87
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 105 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!