Map showing location of leased properties proposed to be sold to the Las Vegas Land and Water Company, October 2, 1952
- Digital ID
- Map showing location of leased properties proposed to be sold to the Las Vegas Land and Water Company, October 2, 1952
- Alternative Title
- Map showing location of land proposed to be withdrawn from premises leased to Willie T. Stewart, Earl Leavitt and William Udell Stewart at Las Vegas, Nevada
- 'October 2, 1952.' Relief shown by contours. Hand-drawn lines mark land leased to these people, land proposed to be withdrawn from lease, and easement for a sewer.
- Individual Contributor
- Genre/Form: Cadastral maps. Scale [ca. 1:7,200]. 1 in.=600 feet. Blueline.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3G46 1952 .L37
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1952 (October 2)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States;
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 79.5 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!