Map showing proposed improvements of Las Vegas Springs, Las Vegas, Nevada, January 26, 1918
- Digital ID
- Map showing proposed improvements of Las Vegas Springs, Las Vegas, Nevada, January 26, 1918
- Alternative Title
- Exhibit A; L.A. & S.L. R.R. Co. map showing proposed improvements of Las Vegas Springs, Las Vegas, Nev.; Las Vegas Springs, Las Vegas, Nev.;
- 'Exhibit A'. 'Approved Jan. 26, 1918.' Includes discharge figures and plans for improvements to springs for the municipal water system including diagrams of spillway openings, etc.
- Los Angeles & Salt Lake Railroad Company
- Scale [ca. 1:1200] 1 in.=100 feet -- Scale [ca. 1:120] 1 in.=10 feet -- Scale [ca. 1:240] 1 in.=20 feet -- Scale [ca. 1:24] 1 in.=2 feet -- Scale [ca. 1:2400] 1 in.=200 feet. Vertical scale [ca. 1:48] 1 in.=4 feet -- Scale [ca. 1:12] 1 in.=1 foot.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3N44 1918 .L67
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1918 (January 26)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 152 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas University Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!