Map of Las Vegas, Nevada, annotated to show different soil types, September 2, 1948
- Digital ID
- Map of Las Vegas, Nevada, annotated to show different soil types, September 2, 1948
- Alternative Title
- Types of soils in Las Vegas, Nev.; Las Vegas, Nev.;
- 'Types of soil as determined by James M. Montgomery for use in appraisal. (Copy). LRM 7/10/52'--handwritten in blue pencil in lower right corner of map. 'September 2, 1947. Revised September 2, 1948.' Soil was designated as badly corrosive, mildly corrosive, or non-corrosive by hand-drawn colored lines and hand-printed labels. Soil was surveyed to measure its effect on water pipes.
- Las Vegas Valley Water District (Nev.);
- Scale [ca. 1:7,200] 1 in.=600 feet.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3J3 1952 .M65
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1948 (September 2)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 112 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!