Map showing various facilities of the Las Vegas Land and Water Company, March 1, 1953
- Digital ID
- Map showing various facilities of the Las Vegas Land and Water Company, March 1, 1953
- Alternative Title
- Exhibit 'C';
- 'Exhibit C.' 'March 1, 1953.' 'I-67.' Scale [ca. 1:7,200] 1 in.=600 feet. Map shows facilities [mainly water-pipes] of Las Vegas Land and Water Company completed and those under construction as of September 1, 1952, and facilities which were commenced after September 1, 1952, and prior to March 1, 1953. Map made as part of the papers for the sale of Las Vegas Land and Water Company facilities to the Las Vegas Valley Water District. Shows township and range lines. Library's copy has hand-written notes in pencil.
- Las Vegas Land and Water Company (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Las Vegas Land and Water Company?
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3P4 1953 .L368
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1953 (March 1)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 56.1 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!