Hydrogeologic map of Nevada Test Site and vicinity, southern Nevada, 1965
- Digital ID
- Hydrogeologic map of Nevada Test Site and vicinity, southern Nevada, 1965
- At top of map: ' United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey. Professional paper 712-C, plate 1. Prepared on behald of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission.' At bottom of map: 'Base from U.S. Geological Survey, Caliente, Death Valley, Goldfield and Las Vegas, 1954. 100,00-foot grid based on Nevada coordinate system, central zone.' 'Hydrogeology by I. J. Winograd, 1965; geology by William Thordarson.' Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Shows township and range lines. Includes diagram of downward and upward cross-flow of water. Includes bibliographical references and index. Contour interval 200 feet.
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission;
- Scale 1:250,000 (W 117°--W 115°/N 38°--N 36°). Series: Professional paper (Geological Survey (U.S.), 712-C. Issued as plate 1 from Hydrogeologic and hydrochemical framework, south-central Great Basin, Nevada-California with special reference to the Nevada Test Site. Prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission by Isaac J. Winograd and William Thordarson. Published 1975 by U.S. Govt. Print. Off. in Washington.
- Accession Number
- G4353.N9C3 1965 .G46
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 97.9 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!