Map of Las Vegas Valley Water District, December 29, 1952
- Digital ID
- Map of Las Vegas Valley Water District, December 29, 1952
- Alternative Title
- Exhibit 'A'
- 'Exhibit A.' 'Dec. 29, 1952.' 'I-128.' Scale [ca. 1:3,600]. 1 in.=300 feet. Shows water pipelines, other parts of the water system, and power lines to be removed or relocated when land is sold to the Las Vegas Valley Water District. Shows land to be sold and lists power requirements for water system. Includes township and range lines. Library's copy includes hand-written notations and calculations.
- Individual Contributor
- Los Angeles & Salt Lake Railroad Company, Office of Vice President?
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3N44 1952 .L672
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1952 (December 29)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- Water utilities -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Maps(feed)
- Water-pipes -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Maps(feed)
- Electric lines -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Maps(feed)
- Landowners -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Maps(feed)
- Real property -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Maps(feed)
- Las Vegas Valley Water District (Nev.)(feed)
- Las Vegas (Nev.) -- Maps(feed)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 130 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!