Geologic map of Las Vegas Valley, Nevada, 1982
- Digital ID
- Geologic map of Las Vegas Valley, Nevada, 1982
- At top of map:'Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey. Prepared in cooperation with the Clark County Department of Comprehensive Planning. Water supply paper 2320-A, plate 1.' At bottom of map: ' Base from U.S. Geological Survey, 1:100,000, Boulder City, Ariz.-Nev., Las Vegas, Nev.-Calif., Mesquite Lake, Nev.-Calif., 1978; Lake Mead, Nev.-Ariz., 1979. Geology from Malmberg (1965); Longwell and others (1965); Haynes (1967); Bingler (1977); Bell and Smith (1980); Bell (1981); Matti and Bachhuber (1982); and Matti and Morton (1982a, b); modified by R. W. Plume, 1981.' Shows township and range lines.
- Plume, Russell W.; Geological Survey (U.S.); Clark County (Nev.). Dept. of Comprehensive Planning;
- Scale 1:100,000 (W 115°30´--W 115°00´/N 36°30´--N 36°00´). Series: U.S. Geological Survey water-supply paper ; 2320-A. Originally published as plate 1 of Ground-water conditions in Las Vegas Valley, Clark County, Nevada. Part I. Hydrogeologic framework / by Russell W. Plume, published by the U.S. Geological Survey in 1989 as Water-supply paper 2320-A.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3C5 1981 .P581
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 51.0 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!