Plat of original townsite of Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, November 25, 1927
- Digital ID
- Plat of original townsite of Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, November 25, 1927
- Alternative Title
- Plat of the original townsite of Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada; Original townsite of Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada,;
- Subtitle: 'On N 1/2 of SW 1/4 section 27, T 20 S, R 61 E, M.D. Mer. showing cast iron water mains. Including location and distances of valves, fire hydrants, house connections, etc. Constructed by Las Vegas Land &Water Company. Construction completed Nov. 25-1927. Cast iron pipe system throughout made at Provo, Utah by Pacific States Cast Iron Pipe Company. R.N. Clark, Construction Engineer. Map and survey made by J.T. McWilliams, C.E., Las Vegas, Nev.' Map shows ownership of some parcels of land.
- Las Vegas Land and Water Company (Las Vegas, Nev.)
- Scale [ca. 1:960]. 1 inch to 80 feet. Blueline print. Plat map.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3N44 1927 .M28
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1927 (November 25)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 87.5 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!