Blueprint showing proposed improvement of Las Vegas Springs, Las Vegas, Nevada, September 21, 1916
- Digital ID
- Blueprint showing proposed improvement of Las Vegas Springs, Las Vegas, Nevada, September 21, 1916
- Alternative Title
- Map showing proposed improvement of Las Vegas Springs, Las Vegas, Nev.; L.A. & S.L. R.R. Co. map showing proposed improvement of Las Vegas Springs, Las Vegas, Nev.; Las Vegas Springs, Las Vegas, Nev.;
- 'Exhibit A'. 'Approved Sept. 21, 1916.' '2-N-1719' handwritten in lower right corner. 'W.E.J."--Lower left corner. "L-44 - 50 to 61. T-75 - 17 & 46"--Upper left corner. Includes discharge figures and plans for improvements to springs.
- Individual Contributor
- Scale [ca. 1:240]. 1 in. to 20 feet. -- Scale [ca. 1:2,400]. 1 in. to 200 ft. Vertical scale [ca. 1:48]. 1 in. to 4 feet. -- Scale [ca. 1:4,800]. 1 in. to 100 feet. 1 map. Contents: Detail at springs -- Profile -- Alignment.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3N44 1916 .L672
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1916 (September 21)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 136 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!