Map showing ground-water chemistry and hydrochemical facies, Nevada Test Site and vicinity, southern Nevada, 1965
- Digital ID
- Map showing ground-water chemistry and hydrochemical facies, Nevada Test Site and vicinity, southern Nevada, 1965
- Alternative Title
- Map showing groundwater chemistry and hydrochemical facies, Nevada Test Site and vicinity, southern Nevada
- 'United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey. Professional paper 712-C, plate 3.' 'Prepared on behalf of the Atomic Energy Commission.' 'Base from U.S. Geological Survey Caliente, Death Valley, Goldfield, and Las Vegas, 1954.' 'Hydrochemistry by I. J. Winograd, 1965.' 'Interior--Geological Survey, Reston, Virginia--1975.' Relief shown by contours. Contour interval 200 feet. Shows township and range lines.
- Individual Contributor
- Group Contributors
- Scale 1:250,000 (W 117°--W 115°/N 38°--N 36°). Series: Professional paper (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; 712-C. Issued as plate 3 from U.S. Geological Survey professional paper 712-C, Hydrogeologic and hydrochemical framework, south-central Great Basin, Nevada-California, with special reference to the Nevada Test Site, by I.J. Winograd, and William Thordarson, published in 1975 by the U.S. Geological Survey.
- Accession Number
- G4353.N9C35 1965 .G46
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 89.6 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!