Map of well locations, Las Vegas Valley, Nevada, 1975
- Digital ID
- Map of well locations, Las Vegas Valley, Nevada, 1975
- Alternative Title
- Well locations, Las Vegas Valley, Nevada, 1975; Water-level changes associated with ground-water development in Las Vegas Valley, Nevada, 1971-75; Plate 1. Well locations, Las Vegas Valley, Nevada, 1975;
- 'Cartography by Marj Thielke.' 'Prepared in cooperation with the State of Nevada, Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Division of Water Resources.' Relief shown by contours. Shows township and range lines.
- Harrill, James R.; Geological Survey (U.S.); Nevada. Division of Water Resources;
- Originally published as Plate 1 in Water-level changes associated with ground-water development in Las Vegas Valley, Nevada, 1971-75 : fourth progress report--summary of data / by James R. Harrill, published in 1976 by the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Division of Water Resources, as volume 22 of Water resources-information series report. Scale [ca. 1:69,696. 1 in.=approx. 1.1 miles] (W 115°20´--W 115°00´/N 36°20´--N 36°00´).
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3C34 1975 .T45
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 43.3 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!