Maps showing distribution of coarse- and fine-grained deposits in the upper 1,000 feet of valley fill, Las Vegas Valley, Nevada, 1981 (Open-file report 84-130, plate 3)
- Digital ID
- Maps showing distribution of coarse- and fine-grained deposits in the upper 1,000 feet of valley fill, Las Vegas Valley, Nevada, 1981 (Open-file report 84-130, plate 3)
- 'United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey. Open-file report 84-130, plate 3.' 'Prepared in cooperation with the Clark County Department of Comprehensive Planning.' 'Base from U.S. Geological Survey, 1:250,000, Las Vegas and Kingman, 1969.' 'Geology from Malmberg (1965); Longwell and others (1965); and J. R. Harrill, 1979. Lithology by R.W. Plume, 1981.' Contents: Coarse-grained deposits: 0-200 feet below land surface; 200-700 feet below land surface; 700-1,000 feet below land surface -- Fine-grained deposits: 0-200 feet below land surface; 200-700 feet below land surface; 700-1,000 feet below land surface.
- Plume, Russell W.; United States Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey
- Scale [ca. 1:310,464. 1 in.=approx. 4.9 miles]. Series: Open-file report (Geological Survey (U.S.)) ; 84-130 Originally published as plate 3 of Ground-water conditions in Las Vegas Valley, Clark County, Nevada. Part I. Hydrogeologic framework / by Russell W. Plume, published by the U.S. Geological Survey in 1984 as Open-file report 84-130.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3C5 1981 .P583
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 73.2 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!