Map of major subdivisions near downtown Las Vegas, Nevada, circa 1931
- Digital ID
- Map of major subdivisions near downtown Las Vegas, Nevada, circa 1931
- Map shows deed number and date of deed for some public properties and location and composition of water pipelines. '1-2-31' handwritten in upper right corner.
- Cadastral maps. Plat map with sepia tone.
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3G46 1932 .M36
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- 1928; 1929; 1930; 1931; 1932; 1933; 1934; 1935
- Alternative Date
- Circa 1931
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 46.7 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!