Topographic map of Goodsprings quadrangle, Nevada and California, 1919
- Digital ID
- Topographic map of Goodsprings quadrangle, Nevada and California, 1919
- Alternative Title
- Nevada-California, Goodsprings quadrangle; Goodsprings; Goodsprings quadrangle;
- Individual Creator
- 'R.B. Marshall, Chief Geographer; Geo. R. Davis, Geographer in charge; Topography by N.E. Ballmer and Roscoe Reeves; Control by J.E. Blackburn and L.F. Biggs. Surveyed in 1915-1916.' 'Edition of 1919.' Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Title in lower right margin: Goodsprings. In center of top margin: Topography. Includes compilation diagram. Indicates location and density of cedar trees. Shows small portion of San Bernardino County, California.
- Individual Contributor
- Group Contributors
- Published by U.S. Geological Survey. Scale 1:62,500 (W 115°35'00"--W 115°24'00"/N 36°02'30"--N 35°42'30"). 'Contour interval 50 feet. Datum is mean sea level.'
- Accession Number
- G4352.S6 1919 .G46
- Original Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image; Text;
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Image/jp2 217 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!