Map of Las Vegas Valley, Clark County, Nevada, circa 1950-1956
- Digital ID
- Map of Las Vegas Valley, Clark County, Nevada, circa 1950-1956
- Individual Creator
- 'Nevada Title Insurance Co. Compiled by Tyson Engineering Co. ... Las Vegas, Nevada. Drawn by A.A. Elliott, Jr.' Shows sewer, water, gas and power lines, water treatment facilities, steam plants, boundaries of the Las Vegas Valley Water District and the Clark County Sanitation District boundaries.
- Individual Contributor
- Scale [ca. 1:63,360. 1 in. to approx. 1 mile].
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3N39 1950 .T87
- Original Date
- 1950; 1951; 1952; 1953; 1954; 1955; 1956
- Alternative Date
- between 1950 and 1956?
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- image/tif; 193 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration, using Vidar TruScan2 v.220.127.116.11 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!