Soil map, Nevada, Moapa Valley sheet, 1923
- Digital ID
- Soil map, Nevada, Moapa Valley sheet, 1923
- Alternative Title
- Nevada, Moapa Valley sheet soil map
- 'U.S. Department of Agriculture, Bureau of Chemistry and Soils; C.A. Browne, Acting Chief; Curtis F. Marbut, in charge, Soil Survey.' 'Macy H. Lapham, Inspector, District 5. Soils surveyed by F.O. Youngs, in charge, and E.J. Carpenter.' 'Field Operations, Bureau of Soils, 1923.' 'A, Hoen & Co. Lith. Baltimore, Md.' Shows township and range lines.
- Carpenter, E. J. (Eugene Johnson), b. 1892; Youngs, F. O. (Francis Ogden), b. 1895; United States. Bureau of Chemistry and Soils; Lapham, Macy H. (Macy Harvey); A. Hoen & Co., lithographers;
- Genre/Form: Thematic maps. Scale [1:63,360]. 1 in. = 1 mile (W 114°45´--W 114°18´/N 36°51´--N 36°24´). Library's copy has hand-written notes and has hand-drawn maps and notes on verso.
- Accession Number
- G4354.C6J3 1923 .U55
- Original Collection
- John Wittwer Papers (Coll. No. T101)
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 109 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!