Topographic map of Cane Spring, Nevada quadrangle, 1961
- Digital ID
- Topographic map of Cane Spring, Nevada quadrangle, 1961
- Alternative Title
- Cane Spring quadrangle, Nevada--Nye Co.; Cane Spring, Nev.
- 'Mapped, edited and published by the Geological Survey in cooperation with the Atomic Enegry Commission. Control by USGS, USC&GS, USCE, and Atomic Energy Commission. Topography from aerial photographs by photogrammetric methods. Aerial photographs taken 1959. Field check 1961.' Scale 1:24,000 polyconic projection (W 116°07'30"--W 116°00'00"/N 36°52'30"--N 36°45'00"). Series: 7.5 minute series (topographic). Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Contour interval 20 feet. Includes quadrangle location map.
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey; United States. Army. Corps of Engineers; U.S. Atomic Energy Commission;
- Interior--Geological Survey; For sale by the U.S. Geological Survey
- Accession Number
- G4352.N42 1961 .G46
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 151 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!