Topographic map of Frenchman Flat quadrangle, Nevada, 1960
- Digital ID
- Topographic map of Frenchman Flat quadrangle, Nevada, 1960
- Alternative Title
- Frenchman Flat quadrangle, Nevada; Frenchman Flat, Nev.
- 'Mapped, edited, and published by the Geological Survery in cooperation with the Atomic Energy Commission. Control by USGS, USC&GS, USCE, and Atomic Energy Commission. Topography from aerial photographs by photogrammetric methods. Aerial photographs taken 1959. Field check 1960.' Scale 1:24,000 polyconic projection (W 116°00'00"--W 115°52'30"/N 36°52'30"--N 36°45'00"). Series: 7.5 minute series (topographic). Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Filing title: Frenchman Flat, Nev. Contour interval 20 feet. opography rom . Includes quadrangle location map.
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey; U.S. Atomic Energy Commission; United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Interior--Geological Survey; For sale by the U.S. Geological Survey
- Accession Number
- G4352.N42 1960 .G462
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- 151 MB
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries;
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!