Las Vegas area map, 1960
- Digital ID
- Las Vegas area map, 1960
- Alternative Title
- Welcome map : greater Las Vegas area and scenic routes to and from there
- 1960 ed. Scale [ca. 1:47,520. 1 in. equals approx. 0.75 miles.] 1 map : col. ; 41 x 43 cm., folded to 22 x 10 cm. Panel title: Welcome map : greater Las Vegas area and scenic routes to and from there. "1960-61 edition."--Panel. Irregularly-shaped map. Includes list of Las Vegas schools, inset maps of East Las Vegas (Whitney) and Wherry housing area on Nellis Air Force Base and advertisements for Las Vegas businesses. Index, mileages from cities in the United States to Las Vegas and sightseeing information on verso. Library's copy 1 has some art work and some lettering in orange and has "Las Vegas Nevada Chamber of Commerce" stamped in purple on panel. Library's copy 2 has some art work and some lettering in purple and has "Pioneer Title Insurance Co. of Nevada" stamped in black on panel.
- Mann, Tony; Nevada State Motel Association
- Nevada State Motel Association?
- Accession Number
- G4354.L3 1960 .L52
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image; Text;
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- Copy 1 is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Vidar TruScan Titan Atlas scanner, default color configuration, using Vidar TruScan2 v.18.104.22.168 software. Copy 2 is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!