Map showing water pipeline in Clark Street, Las Vegas, Nev., August 1919
- Digital ID
- Map showing water pipeline in Clark Street, Las Vegas, Nev., August 1919
- Alternative Title
- Exhibit A.; Map showing pipe line in Clark Street;
- 'Exhibit A. L.A & S.L. R.R. Co., Los Angeles Division.' ' Las Vegas Land & Water Co., Las Vegas, Nev.' 'August 1919' (?) 'Approved [signed] C.F. Miller Div. Engr. '2-W-18.' Handwritten in lower left margin: 'Audit No.1987A. Expires 12/31/23.' Pipeline marked in yellow. Area of Las Vegas in map labeled as 'Clark's Las Vegas Townsite.'
- Individual Contributor
- Scale: 1 in. = 400 ft.
- Accession Number
- Box 52 2-W-18 (Union Pacific Railroad Coll. #97-19)
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1919 (August)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using an Epson Expression 10000XL scanner, default color configuration, using Epson Scan Ver. 2.94A software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!