Map showing proposed new 12" well and pipe line changes at Water Springs, Las Vegas, Nevada, circa 1920
- Digital ID
- Map showing proposed new 12" well and pipe line changes at Water Springs, Las Vegas, Nevada, circa 1920
- Alternative Title
- Map showing proposed new 12" well and pipeline changes at Water Springs, Las Vegas, Nevada; Map showing proposed new 12 inch well and pipe line changes at water springs, Las Vegas, Nevada; Map showing proposed new 12 inch well and pipeline changes at water springs, Las Vegas, Nevada
- In lower right corner: '6-W-74.'
- Individual Contributor
- Scale: 1" = 500'.
- Accession Number
- Box 52 6-W-74 (Union Pacific Railroad Coll. #97-19)
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- 1916; 1917; 1918; 1919; 1920; 1921; 1922; 1923; 1924; 1925
- Alternative Date
- Circa 1920;
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using an Epson Expression 10000XL scanner, default color configuration, using Epson Scan Ver. 2.94A software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!