Map showing water connection for Moapa School District No. 17, Moapa, Nevada, August 1920
- Digital ID
- Map showing water connection for Moapa School District No. 17, Moapa, Nevada, August 1920
- Alternative Title
- L.A. & S.L. R.R. Co., Los Angeles Division, map showing water connection for Moapa School District No. 17, Moapa, Nev.; Exhibit A;
- 'Exhibit A.' 'L.A. & S.L. R.R. Co., Los Angeles Division.' 'August 1920.' 'Approved, [signed] C.F. Miller, Div. Engr.' '2-W-49' hand-printed in lower right corner.'Audit # 3309 12/31/24" hand-printed in lower left margin.
- San Pedro, Los Angeles & Salt Lake Railroad Company. Los Angeles Division; Miller, C. F.
- Scale: 1 in. = 100 ft
- Accession Number
- Box 52 2-W-49 (Union Pacific Railroad Coll. #97-19)
- Original Collection
- Union Pacific Railroad Coll # 97-19
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1920 (August)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using an Epson Expression 10000XL scanner, default color configuration, using Epson Scan Ver. 2.94A software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!