Map showing possible industrial users' connections to railroad pipelines in Las Vegas, Nevada, December 4, 1930
- Digital ID
- Map showing possible industrial users' connections to railroad pipelines in Las Vegas, Nevada, December 4, 1930
- Alternative Title
- Las Vegas, Nev., water lines for industrial unit no. 1
- Stamped portion near lower right corner reads 'Union Pacific System, L.A. & S.L. R.R. Scale: 1" = 100'. Date: 12-4-30. Office Division, Eng'r. Los Angeles. Drg. No. 916.'
- Individual Contributor
- 10 3/4 in. x 33 3/4 in. Scale: 1" = 100".
- Accession Number
- Box 86 Folder 768.4 Las Vegas Water (Union Pacific Railroad Coll. #97-19)
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1930 (December 4)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (150 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!