Map to accompany agreement with Willie T. Stewart, Vernon E. Bunker, Earl Leavitt and William Udell Stewart covering lease of Las Vegas Ranch property at Las Vegas, Nevada, January 31, 1951
- Digital ID
- Map to accompany agreement with Willie T. Stewart, Vernon E. Bunker, Earl Leavitt and William Udell Stewart covering lease of Las Vegas Ranch property at Las Vegas, Nevada, January 31, 1951
- Alternative Title
- Exhibit A
- 'Las Vegas Land and Water Company, Exhibit A.' 'Office of Vice President, Los Angeles, Califormia. January 31, 1951.' Accompanies document: "N"L.D. 2454 (text of lease of the Las Vegas Ranch) (Box 11 Folder W18-1-12).
- Las Vegas Land and Water Company (Las Vegas, Nev.);
- Scale: 1" = 600'.
- Accession Number
- Box 11 Folder W18-1-12 (Union Pacific Railroad Coll. #97-19)
- Original Collection
- Original Date
- Alternative Date
- 1951 (January 31)
- Geographic Feature (TGN)
- United States
- Subject (LCSH)
- DC Type
- Still Image
- Genre (LC TGM)
- Is Part of
- All images and materials included in this digital project are intended for personal, educational or research purposes only. Any other use without prior expressed permission is prohibited. Low resolution images downloaded from may only be used for personal, educational or research purposes. High-resolution files may be obtained and used for editorial or commercial purposes upon payment of the appropriate reproduction fee and signing of agreement form. For more information please note the Digital ID of the item and contact staff at: http://www.library.unlv.edu/speccol/
- Digital Publisher
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries
- Digital Collection
- Conversion Specifications
- This file is derived from a high-resolution (300 dpi, 24-bit) uncompressed TIFF image that was scanned from the original using a Contex Magnum XL 54 scanner, default color configuration, using EasyScan 7.1 software. The TIFF files were converted into the JPEG2000 format.
- Master File Format
Cite this Item
When linking to this object, please use the following URL:
CommentsSubscribe to recent comments
There are no comments yet. Be the first to comment below!